IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Wednesday = Weigh In Day

Wake Up - Wee - Weigh in - NUDE!!!

Done this on Wednesday but not bloody happy. A gain of 600grams. I have not been sticking to the program and i am losing focus. So i am now sitting at 69.1kgs. Damn you food, i just gotta keep my damn mouth SHUT!!!!

Ok so i have to set myself up to succeed. Need to re visit pre season tasks and get rid of all the shit food in my cupboard. I also have to get back to early morning training sessions. I struggle to get it done if i try and leave it for later in the day.

It is also TTOTM, girlys have come for a visit. Normally i can gain anywhere from 500g to 2 kgs so BLAH BLAH BLAH. I just gotta sort my shit out.




No comments:

Post a Comment