IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wednesday = Weigh In Day

Wake Up - Wee - Weigh in - NUDE!!!

Today this equals the HAPPY neked dance .......... Whoop Whoop!!! 68.5kgs today bitches. I can not tell you how happy this makes me. I have been working really hard this week with training (nutrition not so well) BUT i have put in a few EPIC workouts due to my nutrition not being so good and it has payed off. OMG i can see the finish line ever so close.

Now this day nearly didn't have such a great start. I had my alarm set for 4.45am just like every other morning. It went off and i hit snooze. I then started arguing with myself in my head whether i should get up or not, yes, no, i'll workout later. Then all the things came into my head that i had to do today, will i get time, no i will do it later. Then low an behold my daughter woke up screaming 'Im busting' i was like what, now, what the heck. Damn so then i had to get out of bed and run her to the toilet. I was not happy at the time and had a big grumpy frown on my sleepy wake up face BUT thank you my baby girl for making mummy get out of bed. Once i was up i done a wee and weighed in. Once i seen those scales i was determined to get out there and smash a session out.

The world works in mysterious ways doesn't it!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment