IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wednesday = Weigh In Day

Wake up - Wee - Weigh in - NUDE!!!

Officially in the 60's bitchessssssss!!!! Holy moly can i be any happier. I woke up this morning so not looking forward to weighing in. I have just had a BLAH week. I have had an injury that i have not been able to get rid of, i have had to give up my most favourite thing in the world, boxing, and i have not been sticking to my nutrition 100%. Some sneaky bloody chocolates have beenjumping in my mouth .... Arrrgggghhhhhh!! I have still been training but only doing what i can, mostly exercise bike. I have been for a few light runs BUT not as much as i would like because of my back, shoulder and neck. Still surprised that i managed to drop 500grams this week.

This is what happened last round. I smashed it till week 4 and then fell off the wagon for the next 4 weeks. I am so determined not to let this happen again. WHY??? Because i am so close to my goal weight. Because i have 1 certain goal that i want to achieve. Because i don't want to let myself or my family and friends down. Because i just want my family to be proud of me.

So 69.9kgs it is as of today. So this has driven me even more to work harder and eat clean.

I also heard from my older sister today who is doing this program as well. She has lost 4.9kgs in total and 12 cms off of her stomach. WOWY!! She has also stayed alcohol free for 4 weeks, which for her is an amazing feat. I am so proud of her and i love my big sissy more than she knows.

My little sissy is doing it also but she has not done so well this week with a gain BUT i tried to explain to her that this will happen, it is how we pick ourselves up after this that is the true test. I will be getting to her this week and organising some sessions together to help her along. Let's smash it together sissy!!!!! I am super proud of my sister for making the time for herself to do this. She is a mummy to 2 handsome little men and her partner works away for 3 weeks at a time, SUPER mum or what. I love you Nelly xx xx

These girls inspire me to be a better sister, wife and mother. Thanks sissy's xx xx
I can't believe that this is the most recent photo of us 5 sisters. This was last year in July. Oh my god, it just goes to show that we don't get together often enough. My sisters from youngest to oldest. Love your bums bums!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment