IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wednesday = Weigh In Day

Wake up - Wee - Weigh in - NUDE!!!!

Slowly but surely wins the race. Isn't that what the tortoise said??? That's me ........ the tortoise. Woke up this morning to weigh in and BOOM down 400 grams. 70.4kgs. I can see my goal weight ever so slowly creeping up on me.

68kg 68kg 68kg 68kg 68kg 68kg that's all i'm thinking in my head.

I'm happy. I'm over the moon actually. I have worked pretty hard this week putting in extra training sessions as well as my 10km ones from the program. I can feel myself not wigling so much when i run now. I feel fit. I feel strong. And most of all i am feeling really really HAPPY!!!!
I can see myself smashing this half marathon that i am training for. I am excited!! I am excited for the future. I am excited for life!!!!




1 comment:

  1. well done!! you are definitely going to get there. Well done on your patience too!

    ReplyDelete