IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wednesday = Weigh In Day

Wake up - Wee - Weigh in - NUDE!!!!

Holy shit was not looking forward to this day with all of the bloody chocolate i have eaten over the last few days and the pretty average few weeks that i have had with my food. BUT i was ready to grin and bear it and cop it on the chin. Now the last few weeks the scales have been heading in the wrong direction, UP!!! What the hell.

So with my naked little body and my fingers crossed i jumped on those scale this morning and VOILA ...... 68.3kgs today. Whoop Diddty Whoop. Pretty happy with how it worked out this morning. I have slumped a bit over the last few weeks, i have been training like an animal on heat BUT also eating like one. Booooooo.

So far this round i have lost a total of 4.5kgs (they say the last 5kgs is a mongrel to lose and they aint lying) I am in the healthy BMI range 24.2, exactly where i want to be. And i have lost a total of 26cm off my body.

So i am pretty happy with that. I am only 300 grams off of my goal weight ............. Come on baby i can do this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment