IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Time to stop Playin

Ok now if i have done my calculations right i have just over 10 weeks to get me to where i need to be to run this half marathon on the Gold Coast.

I need to trust in myself and know that i can do this.
I need to stick to my diet and training schedule.
I need to put in the hard yards and the early mornings to make this goal become reality.
I need to BELIEVE in myself.

Now i have a few red flags coming up during this process BUT i need to be strong and power on toward my goal. For one there is the 12WBT finale and then there is my birthday. I need to not go stupid and still enjoy myself but remember all the hard work i have put in to get me to where i am today. I am NOT going to spoil that!!!

So in saying that i will be getting up in the morning and i AM going to run 2 x city loops which will be just over 12kms. I can so do this, when i run just one loop i feel that i could so go again so tomorrow is D day for me and then this will just prove to me that i AM and i WILL be ready for this half marathon on the 1st July.

BRING IT!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment