IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wednesday = Weigh In Day

Wake Up - Wee - Weigh In - NUDE!!!

Poo shit bum ass ...... The scales are going in the wrong direction. I am up again this week. 69.8kgs is where i am at right now!!!

I promised myself that i wouldn't do this, that i wouldn't fall off the wagon like i did last round. It seems like De JaVu. What the hell????

Now i have not been exercising much these last few weeks and been eating enough crappy food for an army. I'm rebelling lol. I have my period and have felt down for the last few days BUT i have managed to train every day this week so far. YAY for me. I even went for a run this morning and then going to boxing fitness tonight with my sissy. Just what i need i think. So i am going to do my measurements at the end of the week after my bloated fat period belly goes away. I have been getting my migraines back as well .... i know this is my body telling me to stop doing all this dumb shit to it and get my act together. I'm listening body, just bear with me while i go through this little patch and i will be back on it.

Thank you Body for being so fabulous!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment