IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Monday, February 20, 2012

First Official SSS


On my very first official Super Saturday Session i was away in Maleny with my kids and In-laws at a Farmstay. It was spectacular!!!!

I had it all Sorted .......... I was going to do the L&F program for the Saturday. Once i got there i changed my mind, it was such a beautiful place. I really wanted to get out in the fresh country air and explore this farm. The drive way was beautiful and so i decided to run up and down that baby a few times, ended up being 6. I then went off and found the gates to the back paddocks and a few goat tracks. Run run run that's what i did. It was so beautiful and peaceful. I didn't even have my iPod with me so just the sound of the leaves blowing in the wind, the cows mooing, the horses neighing and the chickens clucking. Not a bad way to spend my first SSS and burn a total of 1065 calories.



No comments:

Post a Comment