IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wednesday = Weigh In Day

Wake up - Wee - Weigh in - NUDE!!!

Done done and done and Hap Hap Happy!!! I have only lost 300grams, so 70.8 kgs this week BUT a lose is a lose and it is bringing me so very close to my goal weight. 68kg 68kg 68kg. I am So excited. I love Wednesday's ..... partly because it is weigh in day and partly because it is my kid free day and i get to do whatever i want. So what do i do?? I train for a few hours or more depends on what i feel like doing. Swimming, Boxing, Running, Riding ...... Today i just finished the most intense boxing session. I smashed it and i feel awesome. Burned 763 calories WHOOP WHOOP.

Thinking i might go swim some laps after i finish the housework and before i go pick the kids up.

Today is a good day ....... Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment