IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Monday, February 13, 2012

Pre Season Task 8 - Measure Up

Measure UP ..... holy moly. DONE!! I am quite happy with my measurements. I compared them to last round and WOW. It is so awesome to have those to look back on, it keeps me motivated to keep getting smaller and smaller numbers.

Not to happy with the weight though. Up 800grams. WHAT the heck!!! I have had just over a week off of training. My neck, shoulder injury is still not 100%. I am still having problems with my girly things, they are pissing me off (mind the french) so i just feel bloated and yuk most of the time. Plus i went to Sydney over the weekend to see family and i did not stick to the nutrition plan 100%. I found out really how hard it is to stick to the plan when you are not fully in control of the food that is being prepared. So i opted for a lot of fresh fruit and snacky types of food.

I am running a little bit behind with Fitness test. I have had a sick baby boy who just wants mummy cuddles and we have not been getting much sleep. BUT tomorrow is the day!!! He is slowly getting better after 4 terrible days. I am going to do my fitness test and get back to light training to get me kicking. I have been good with the nutrition plan so that is a plus.

Still undecided as to what program to do!!!! Lean and fit OR Train for 10km and then move onto the Half marathon training.

No comments:

Post a Comment