IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wednesday = Weigh In Day

Wake up - Wee - Weigh in - NUDE!!!

I have grown to love and hate Wednesday's. Back to the morning ritual and Today i weighed in at 71.5 which means 200grams down from last week. A lose is a lose and i am HAPPY with it. I have been having lots of problems with my girly things for these last few weeks. I normally put on a kilo or 2 around this time so i just wish they would hurry up and nick off so i can kick these last few kilos.

Slowly but surely wins the race right!!!!

So off i went to my Wednesday morning boxing class with my little girl in tow. I go to Coorparoo boxing gym .... I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. Wednesday morning they have a mummy's class so kids are welcome to come along. My little girl loves it, she runs around the gym with all the other kids. We just close the gate to lock them all in and off we go. I train with an awesome group of ladies and the owner Harry is great with the kids. I absolutely SMASHED it this morning. 829 Calories gone. I love the feeling after a good workout, its awesome!!!! Wasn't really feeling like a workout today BUT i'm so glad i did. Pulled out the JFDI card!!!

I heard someone say this the other day and i thought it was pretty cool "If you still look pretty afterward, then you didn't do it right" Hence the beautiful photo of myself. Haha buggered, sweaty, bright red and loving it. (pic taken by my 3yr old daughter)


No comments:

Post a Comment