IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pre Season Task 3 - Take Control - Set your goal

I love this task. I took a look back on my goals for the last round and WOW what a difference one round makes. My goals have changed dramatically .... it seems like i'm shooting for the stars this time. Last round i was playing it safe.

Here is a list of just a few of my goals this year -
Run a copious amount of fun runs throughout the year
Compete in my first triathlon
RUN Bridge to Brisbane
BIKE Jetty to Jetty
Run a half marathon
Compete in the Tough Mudder event
Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge
Tone up my Body
Inspire my family

I am so looking forward to smashing out all my goals this round.

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement




No comments:

Post a Comment