IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Monday, January 16, 2012

Pre season Task 1 - Introduce yourself

Hi Jazzy here, i'm 32 and live in Brisbane. I have 3 gorgeous, beautiful, fun loving kids that keep me on my toes. I have a wonderful husband who works hard to provide for our family. I am a stay at home Mum (best job in the world) and i have somehow lost myself in the housewife/mother roll.

This is my second round and through doing my first round i have managed to find myself again. Not only has this program helped me lose my extra baby weight i was holding onto BUT it has also given me a new lease on life. I have learnt so much about myself, have rediscovered the zest for life that i had before i 'got to busy' to do anything. I am so pumped for this round. I have so many goals that i want to achieve, most of them things that i would NEVER EVER see myself doing. And the funny thing is that i LOVE doing it, i love the food, i love the training, i love the early mornings, i love the sweat, i love the tears and most of all i love the LIFE changing journey that i am on.

So bring on Round 1 of the 12WBT 2012. To all my other 12WBTer's enjoy your journey to becoming a better version of YOURSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment