IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wednesday = Weigh In Day

Wake up - Wee - Weigh in - NUDE!!!

Here i am again on this wet and miserable Wednesday morning. And you know what 300 grams down this week. YAY! I am pretty happy with that. I had an average week eating and training. Missed a few training sessions and binged for a few days to. So a lose i s a lose and it is NOT a gain so i'm happy!!!

I have learned this week that i need to be better prepared. Have back up plans sorted if i need them and to JFDI. My baby started at prep, my other daughter started at Kindy and my son went off to daycare so i was thrown way out of whack these last few days and we are all trying to adjust to the new schedule. NO EXCUSES here ......... i'm just saying it out allowed that i need to sort my shit out. Went for an awesome boxing session this morning after the kaos of dropping all the kids off and getting stuck in traffic and all the roads being closed due to rain etc etc etc. It was one of those mornings BUT got to my session on time and SMASHED it. 673 calories gone and i feel like i can take on the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment