IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Friday, May 4, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

Wake Up - Wee - Weigh in _ NUDE!!!!
Final weigh in for the Michelle Bridges 12 WBT program. Am i happy?? Meehhhh


Well that's what i did and i wasn't friggin happy. I am sitting at 69.1kgs. Did not get to my goal weight and have had a few hiccups along the way. Feeling let down with myself, Deflated.


But what i have learnt from this program is that it aint gana be easy. SHIT if it was easy the world would be full of skinny ass fit looking people. I will have my good days and my bad my bloody awesome days and my sensational days. It is all about consistency. It is a learning process and sometimes it is a hard one to fit into your already routined life. We have to make a few tweeks here and there but we will get there. Life throws you some curve balls but we just have to learn to deal with it and move on. The love and support shown from complete strangers just blows me away, i'm talking about my fellow 12WBT SEQ crew. These women are so inspirational.


I have done one good thing during my journey though .... i have inspired my sister in law to get back into running. Something that she had not done for years. If i can do this to just one person throughout my journey than i will feel great. Pay it forward i say!!!


I'm super proud of her!!!! And she has inspired me to keep going.



No comments:

Post a Comment