IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Sunday, June 17, 2012

L&S baby

Totes loving this program baby!!! I have increased my weights a few times in the last few weeks. I am really noticing the difference in my lower body strength. Man my legs are strong. Stronger than i give them credit for. Now my upper body is what i was having issues with, i was not quite getting there with the increase in weight and i was doubting myself again. (Damn i hate the games my dumb head plays on me) BUT then i got on my trusty ol Lean & Strong facebook page and asked the question and like ALWAYS they came through with the goods and made me feel better. I love that damn Page!!! So i went in to my brand new workout today with an open mind and really strong muscles haha and VOILA BOOM BANG i was doing my first few reps with ease so UP went the weight. Totes Loved the feeling babe!!! I was smashing out the reps with the Chest press. Feeling OOOOOOOORRRRRRSome right about now.

I love the feeling of getting stronger, i love the feeling of pumping out all those reps and still having some left in the tank. I love how i can smash out MAN push ups (on my toes) I am so much more stronger than i give myself credit for. 

I recently got told that my shoulders are looking good ........ Damn right they are looking good. I have been working my ASS off. I can not wait to see the way my body has changed over the next 9 weeks. Bring it i say!!! Now the eating thing is NOT so good for me. I am still trying to figure out what works for me. I am increasing my protein intake and still really hungry some days so still doing lots of trial and error to see just how many calories my body needs. Still learning how to FUEL up my body. 



This is a pic that i took at the beginning of the round. I am going to be taking 4 week, and 8 week ones as well just so i can see my BIG muscles developing. Pretty exciting stuff.

Haha don't mind the nappy bag on the door handle .... Bloody kids!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment