IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday

Not so significant to me anymore. I did weigh in last week and had lost 400 grams. I forgot this morning ... oopppsss!!!


Over the weekend i went up to Bundy for my dad's 60th. Had a little bit of a blow out with the food but still managed to train. I am totally loving the L&S program. I can feel i am getting stronger and not struggling as much as i was on the first day. I CAN NOT wait to start seeing results ....... now that will kick me into a whole new level. The weight sessions are good. I love the post session shakes that i get. I love feeling the burn. I love getting that protein into me after a workout. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! That's all i been feeling lately.



So for this weeks weekly surprise we were to do up an inspiration board. IT is so funny how the universe works because i had already printed and cut out all of my stuff for this ready to put together on my next kid free day. SO this first one i done up was for my personal inspiration. As you can see most of it is family. My family are absolutely everything to me. My kids, my husband, my sisters and mum and dad are my world. I have also included a few quotes that i LOVE and live by. The rest of it is to help me with my training, inspirational people and bodies that i just love.



This one is for my home gym. I love all these images and love these quotes. Looking at this everyday before i work out is AWESOME!!!!!  Lots of booty shots ..... can you tell i want a nice booty.One that sits up and doesn't have to be tucked into my undies. Nice round tight booty ........ Oh yeh baby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment