IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO THE STRENGTH OF A DETERMINED WOMAN

Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Game day


So after finally completing my pre season tasks it's Gooooooooo time!!!!


I was a little bit scared of the L&S program once i seen it. I have never really lifted weights before other than a few hand weights in classes. So once i had all my bits and pieces printed off, watched all the examples of all the exercises, put my 2 year old terror to bed for a midday nap and it was on. On like Donkey Kong!!!!!!


I told myself that i would do the least amount of weight suggested with the most reps on each exercise ......... And i was going to DO IT!!! No pussing out. After my first super set i was like WTF???? Can i really do this, this is crazy heavy for me. But yes i can do it and i bloody well did. I felt AWESOME after it!!!! Now i am pretty sure that i will be sore tomorrow but a good sore .... right???


Anyway i got to my pyramid set and HOLY MOLY ...... that shit is hard. I was thinking to myself it is only an increase of a few kilos for lesser reps ....... EASY AS BRO!!!! Ha ha NOT. I nearly had to call out to the hubby who was in the office to come spot for me. (maybe not spot, i was way past that point, more like come and lift this damn heavy shit off of me.) BUT i got it up, i done it. Surprised myself actually, i'm bloody STRONG mate.


Smashed out the step ups and then the final blast, loving it!! Abs mmmmmm not so much, still struggle hard with them but they will become my friend. Sooner rather than later!!! I dont think i have ever sweat so much during a workout. TOTALLY stuffed after it, even had the post workout shakes. Interesting ........ looking forward to having them again soon.


So what do i think of the L&S program ? ................. bloody AWESOME. I am really looking forward to seeing how much my body changes and how much stronger i become. Was nervous to start with but after getting my first workout out of the way i am ready to SMASH this L&S up.



No comments:

Post a Comment